Friday, September 9, 2011

We'll Miss You Cake


These last two and a half months have been great to reunite with my best friend growing up, Courtney! We hadn't seen each other and really got to spend time with each other in a long time. My husband and I just moved to the Austin area and Courtney lives around the area too!! However, she just took a new job in the Dallas area and will be moving in just 2 short weeks. Sad day. She had us over for dinner last night, so I made her a "We'll miss you" cake.

It was a Snickerdoodle cake- so tasty (one of my husband's favorites!). I had some extra icing from the roses on the Red Velvet cupcakes, therefore, I decided to decorate Courtney's cake with roses as well. 




We sure will miss her! We have enjoyed getting to see her just about once a week! But those are the friends that you can go a long time without seeing and then pick right back up where you left off :) Can't wait to see where life takes her!

Love you friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment