Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kakes N Bakes

I enjoy baking cakes, cupcakes, cupcake pops (and much more!) and have made lots these past few months. I have now decided to create a little side "business" and start selling my homemade cakes, cupcakes, and cupcake pops. I was inspired yesterday and sat down, thought of a name, created business cards, made up a price list, and created a blog site for my new company.

Kakes N Bakes

I used my initials "K.B." and thought of Kakes N Bakes. I'm not exactly sure where this will end up, but we will see where the Lord takes it! I am excited to go on this adventure and do something that I love to do!! AND.. I don't have to eat all of the left overs if I sell them all! Perfect! ha.

I created a blog site for Kakes N Bakes so that I could have all of the information in one place and a website to send people to. Check it out... http://www.kakesnbakes.blogspot.com/.

If you know of people around the Austin area that would be interested in a cake, cupcake, or cupcake pop- please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment